Online private limited company registration in India
Private Ltd Company is one of the easiest, popular & affordable ways to have legal identification for your business. Private Ltd Company is governed by the Companies Act, 2013.
The Pvt Ltd company can attract funding from a bank or financial institutions easily due to legal identification. The private limited company registration process is easy and also it is easier to restructure or wind up the business if such need arises. You can opt for online private limited company registration in India which is cost & time savvy.
What will you get?
- Digital Signature for 2 Director
- DIN Numbers for 2 Directors
- 2 Hard Copies of MOA and AOA ( In soft copy also)
- All Company Incorporation Process ( Incorporation Certificate)
- All Government Fees Included
- PAN Card
- TAN Number ( For Deducting TDS)
- Bank Account Opening (Documentation Support)
Documents Required for Pvt. Ltd. Company Registration:
- ID Proof (PAN Card)
- Address Proof 1(Voter ID/Passport/Driving License)
- Address Proof 2(Electricity Bill/Telephone Bill/Bank Statement)
- Aadhaar Card
- Electricity Bill, NOC and Rent Agreement of premises
“There are various compliances under the Companies Act 2013 which are required to be followed after incorporation of a Company. Managing the day to day operations of your business along with complying the corporate laws can be difficult and confusing for any entrepreneur. Therefore, it is essential to take the help of a professional for corporate law compliance services. Professionals providing corporate secretarial services also ensure timely fulfillment of compliances, without any levy of interest or penalty. Nowadays you can easily find online corporate secretarial services or corporate
Subscribe Latest Update with Push Notification!